These expansion joints are specifically designed to fit the requirements for materials-handling and weighing devices.
They combine highest flexibility with pressure resistance and resistance versus pressure blasts.
- Silicone rubber white, red or black.
- Fluorelastomer (Viton®).
- Polyester fabric.
- Glass fiber.
- Internal stainless steel rings.
- Stainless steel rings bounded to elastomer.
- Full face rubber joints unpunched, punched.
- Both sides different flanges, bolt hole pattern.
- Conical shape.
- As interface from circular to square.